Every moment is an exciting discovery for children at Evanston Montessori Children’s House. We develop a child’s natural joy of learning.
Here are a few reasons why families have chosen us:
- An engaged community established through the dynamic partnership of child, parent and teacher.
- A rich learning environment, consisting of excellent Montessori materials. Our six areas include practical life, sensorial, math, language, geography and Science. Spanish, music, dance and yoga are also part of our curriculum.
- A respectful and loving environment, reflects Montessori philosophy of grace, courtesy and respect and openness to others.
- Authentic Montessori Education, led by an American Montessori ceritified teacher and licensed by Department of Children and Family Services (DCFS).
- A home away from home, offering Montessori based early childhood program for 2 to 6 year olds in a home environment.
- A committed staff, consisting of experienced, knowledgeable and caring teachers.
- A smooth transition to kindergarten, by focusing on the child’s social and emotional development and by collaborating with the kindergarten teachers.